-The more you practice windmills,
Windmills are one of the most iconic bboying, bgirling, breaking moves, and for good reason. They're flashy, they're challenging, and they look amazing when done well. But like any other bgirling, bboying, breaking move, windmills take practice to master.
That's where the saying "repetition is the father of learning" comes in. The more you practice windmills, the better you'll become at them. It's just that simple.
In this video, I share a little bit of my windmill practice with you. I'm not perfect, but I just keep pushing forward to continue developing good windmills. And the only way I'm getting there is by practicing.
Here are a few tips to help you get started:
* Start by learning the basic windmill position. The stab freeze with legs open. This is the position you'll be in when you're spinning around.
* Once you have the basic position down, start practicing the windmill motion. This is the part where you're spinning around on your back.
* Don't worry about going fast at first. Just focus on getting the motion down. Learn the technique of kicking you legs and twisting your waist as your roll onto your back.
* Once you're comfortable with the windmill motion, start practicing doing windmills for longer periods of time.
* Most importantly, have fun!
Bboying, bgirling, breaking also known as breakdancing is challenging but a rewarding art form and windmills are one of the most satisfying moves to learn. So keep practicing, and eventually you'll be windmillin' like a pro.
#bboy #bgirl #windmills #bboying #breakdancing #dance #repetitionisthefatheroflearning #practice #nevergiveup #bboylife #bboyculture #bboysoul #bboybgirllifestyle
We share knowledge of the dance of Bboying, Bgirling, Breaking, Rocking, Going off, etc...